Through a partnership with the Adelaide Festival your organisation can expect to:
- Enjoy the kudos of being associated with an international arts festival that consistently delivers the highest standard of artistic practice
- Accurately target specific markets through alignment with the Festival program
- Leverage networking opportunities with other Festival stakeholders
- Gain access to exclusive ‘money can’t buy’ experiences, tailored to Festival sponsors and their guests
- Build relationships within the arts industry, government, corporate sector and broader community
In 2014, the Adelaide Festival attracted widespread critical acclaim boasting a program of 50 events (29 exclusive to Adelaide), and 29 premieres, reinforcing the events standing as one of the world’s great multi-arts festivals.
In 2015, the annual Adelaide Festival will be held from 27 February – 15 March with annual partnerships offered inclusive from 1 July 2014 – 30 June 2015, including all associated events within this term. Longer term partnerships are also available.
Examples of events that may fall within this term include:
- Program Launch – prior to releasing to the general public
- VIP invitations to an exclusive opening event
- VIP functions held across the opening nights (including VIP seating) of festival performances
- Stand-alone tickets to attend Festival performances
- Various other VIP invitations to attend exclusive pre-functions prior to attending Festival performances
- Exclusive event invitations to a variety of intimate events, held all year round, designed to build both business and personal relationships with like-minded Festival stakeholders/other sponsors.
Key Dates within your sponsorship calendar include:
- June 2014- July 2015; Various invitations to networking lunch and dinner functions
- October 2014; Program and Event Brand launched, Festival tickets on sale
- October – March 2015; Festival marketing and publicity campaign in market, sponsor brand association campaigns activated
- February – March 2015; Festival commences, exclusive VIP events, ticketed performances, additional hospitality, and access to target audiences
For further information on how you can support the Adelaide Festival, experience our exclusive hospitality opportunities or simply get your brand out there please contact:
Gillian Mercer, Business Development Director
Tel: 08 8216 4412 or gmercer [at] adelaidefestival.com.au